Jacksonville Florida Real Estate
Looking to buy a house in Jacksonville FL? BradOfficer.com is your best source for Jacksonville real estate listings and homes for sale in Jacksonville FL. Search ALL properties on the MLS, 24 hours a day, using our custom real estate search tools. Search by map, neighborhoods, zip code, price range, property type, foreclosures, short sales, or features like waterfront or pools. Our MLS house search tool is fast and easy to use.
Real Estate Search Features:
- UPDATES hourly on all listings - the most up to date data available from our Florida MLS
- Customize your search and save to return later and see updates for the same search
- Search by City, Neighborhood, Price Range, Map Search, or any combination including special home features
- Extremely fast search results - we make sure our real estate search tool is fast!
- Desktop, tablet, or mobile - great for searching at home or on the go
- Professional RE/MAX Realtors are ready to assist you today!
Real Estate For Sale in Jacksonville FL
Real estate in Jacksonville Florida is divided into several well known areas that are often referred to as North side, the West side, Southside, the Beaches, Ponte Vedra real estate, St Johns county real estate, Orange Park, and Nocatee real estate. Home buyers will find every property type and price point imaginable - from homes with large lots and multiple acres on the outskirts of town to modern condos within the urban core to sprawling oceanfront estates on the atlantic ocean. At any given point throughout the year, there are some 4,000 homes for sale in Jacksonville city limits.
Jacksonville Home Statistics Today
- Total Homes For Sale 4,426
- Average Price of Homes $273,791
- Median Price of Homes $184,900
- Average Days on Market 107
Jacksonville Real Estate Market Stats from August 2014
- The Median Jacksonville House Sold Price was $145,000
- The Average Jacksonville House Sold Price was $183,606
- Average Days on Market (DOM) was 80 days for Jacksonville Homes Sold
- Jacksonville MLS Home sales for August 2014 were 995
- Jacksonville real estate listing inventory is currently 4.44 months worth of supply
- The local real estate market continues to just slightly favor sellers with a less than 6 month supply of homes on the market. If you price your home right from the beginning, the home is in good condition, and you stage the home correctly: Your home should sell relatively fast. Florida as a whole continues to attract relocation from individuals moving for new jobs or to be close to family members and vacation home buyers are back in the market. Businesses continue to relocate to Florida, which will further drive our local economy for the foreseeable future and help to push home values up monthly.
Search All Homes For Sale in Jacksonville FL
We look forward to helping you with your Jacksonville Real Estate Home Purchase!
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Specialists are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2014 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2014 at 1:02pm EDT.