Jacksonville Florida Real Estate
Jacksonville real estate: BradOfficer.com is your best source for real estate listings and homes for sale in Jacksonville FL. Search ALL properties on the Jacksonville Florida MLS including FORECLOSURES, 24 hours a day, using our custom real estate search tools. Search by map, neighborhoods, zip code, price range, property type, waterfront homes for sale in Jacksonville, foreclosures, short sales, and more. Looking for a House For Sale, our MLS house search tool, is fast and easy to use.
Real Estate For Sale in Jacksonville FL
Real estate in Jacksonville Florida is divided into several well known areas that are often referred to as North side, the West side, Southside, the Beaches, Ponte Vedra real estate, St Johns county real estate, Orange Park, and Nocatee real estate. Home buyers will find every property type and price point imaginable - from homes with large lots and multiple acres on the outskirts of town to modern condos within the urban core to sprawling oceanfront estates on the atlantic ocean.
Jacksonville Home Statistics Today
- Total Homes For Sale 4,512
- Average Price of Homes $270,698
- Median Price of Homes $180,000
- Average Days on Market 106
Jacksonville Real Estate Market Stats from July 2014
- The Median Jacksonville House Sold Price was $150,000
- The Average Jacksonville House Sold Price was $183,223
- Average Days on Market (DOM) was 79 days for Jacksonville Homes Sold
- Jacksonville MLS Home sales for July 2014 were 1,033
- Jacksonville real estate listing inventory is currently 4.87 months worth of supply
- The local real estate market continues to slightly favor sellers with a low supply of homes on the market. Florida as a whole continues to attract relocation from individuals, vacation home buyers, and businesses, which will further drive our local economy for the foreseeable future and help to push home values up monthly.
Living in Jacksonville Florida
Jacksonville offers the Florida lifestyle of sunshine and palm trees, but it's still north enough to experience some seasonal changes. Mild winters and warm summers provide outdoor activities year round. Our greatest asset is our waterfront! We have waterfront homes for sale on the river in Jacksonville FL, intracoastal homes, and beach homes or oceanfront homes. Make sure to check out Waterfront Homes. If you enjoy golf, boating, fishing, beach combing, bicycling, kayaking, surfing, or just about any other outdoor pursuit, then Jacksonville is home for you!
We look forward to helping you with your Jacksonville Real Estate Home Purchase!
Search All Homes For Sale in Jacksonville FL
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Specialists are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2014 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2014 at 9:02am EDT.