Why did this home sell in 5 days?
- The Owner: Fully understanding the competition, the owners of this home made every possible cosmetic repair, curb appeal, and cleaning effort to a home that was already in great condition.
- The Price: We studied the comparable homes that had sold recently, and priced aggressively from the beginning.
- The Condition: Nearly perfect condition. Very Clean. Decorated as if a model home with very limited clutter. Everything is well organized and no "don't go in there rooms".
- The Curb Appeal: At the end of our winter it's hard to make brown grass look good, but this owner did. New mulch. Trimmed anything overgrown. Touch up paint to any areas that needed it.
- The Market: Thank God for so many homes on