Deciding to sell your house in the Jacksonville Area? Choosing the right real estate agent is the difference between sold and sitting on the market forever. This is undoubtedly a very tough market to sell a home, which is even more reason you should do your homework on the right agent.
6 Requirements when Choosing a Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville:
- Marketing Plan: This market requires more than putting your home on MLS and putting a sign in the yard. It requires a complete marketing plan. The key to a successful marketing plan: Your house must be where the potential buyers are looking for houses....and upwards of some 90% search online for an average of 40 hours during their home search!
- We (the Brad Officer Real Estate Team) market your house for sale on the most trafficked real estate search sites such as Yahoo real estate, Google Base Real Estate, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, AOL Real Estate, RE/MAX and all the other real estate brokerage websites such as Watson, Keller Williams, Prudential, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, etc.
- Full Time Agent: The last thing you want is a part timer. Many agents are exiting the business as fast as they got in. The local real estate association lost some 2000+ agents in the last 24 months and many of the remaining 4000+ agents are known to be part time in the business as they work full time jobs elsewhere.
- We are all full time!
- Passion for the Business: With the most recent housing bubble, many people jumped in to real estate for a quick buck. Obviously, that has all changed with one of the worst housing markets since the great depression. Your agent should have a natural love of real estate.
- It may be odd for many to comprehend, but I do love my job/career.
- Current Market Experience: Not for the weak at heart or mind, the current market requires plenty of brain power, negotiating expertise, and pure hustle to get deals done. Furthermore, many home owners owe more than their home is worth or have been required to do a short sale after a loan modification was denied. Do not got to just any agent with these issues.
- We have been doing short sales and negotiating with banks since the beginning of the housing downturn in 2007. We've successfully negotiated short sales with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi bank, Chase, Suntrust, Navy Federal, and many more.
- Successful Real Estate Resume: Nothing says success as an agents past performances.
- Meet Brad Officer - Professional Jacksonville Real Estate Agent
- Professional Broker Company: What's in a name? Everything! Not only do potential home buyers like to do business with a reputable real estate company, but other real estate agents prefer working with agents who are backed by the most professional Brokerage Companies.
- We are backed as a RE/MAX Specialists....is there any brokerage more professional, more well known?
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:38pm EDT.