Take Note: Money Magazine is yet another source saying buy now!
Why buy real estate in Jacksonville now?
- Home prices are still low in Jacksonville. Low from their highs in 2006.
- Home prices are rising in Jacksonville. I'm betting by as much as 5% in the next 12 months!
- Mortgage rates are ridiculously low. Mid to high 4's are historic lows and some estimates are this will be the last we see of these for several decades.
- Mortgage rates are rising! Most estimates state they will rise by a full 1% point this time next year. Of course, it'll be a steady rise, so everyday you wait could cost you more money on a monthly basis.
- BONUS: Jacksonville is widely seen as an undervalued market. If you are buying a home to live in with your family, and you intend to be there for 5+ years, you have the benefit of Jacksonville's coming upswing in home values! It's happening.
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:23am EDT.