Short Sales are not short as the name suggest. Often called "Long Sales", they are notoriously slow and seem to take forever to get to the closing table.
You can speed this up by reducing the first phase of a short sale: the amount of time that the home is on the market (selling it faster).
Steps to sell your Jacksonville Short Sale FASTER
- Work with Professionals: Hire a REALTOR who knows Short Sales & knows how to market your house appropriately: Meet Brad. Hire an attorney who specializes in Short Sales.
- Curb Appeal: Trim hedges & trees. Cut your grass weekly. Water the hedges and yard. Plant flowers. Get rid of any unsightly items in the yard.
- CLEAN: Clean the inside of the home above and beyond your normal standards.
- Clean out Garage: Often over looked, but a well organized and clean garage is very attractive to most buyers.
- De-Clutter: Space looks bigger when it's de-cluttered. Rent a storage unit if needed.
- Power Up: If the house is vacant, do not turn off the power. It's a bad idea!
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT.