Choosing where to live is all about lifestyle choices. Most home buyers choose where to live based on their location to several key places: work, schools, and friends and family.
Jacksonville is a unique city in that there is an opportunity to live in just about any location in the city and either be near the water or on the water. If you are considering a home purchase, consider a home on the water. You may need to stretch your budget a little, however a waterfront home will always be in demand when you are ready to resell in the years to come!
Top 5 Reason to Buy a Waterfront Home in Jacksonville Florida
- Demand: There is always a demand for waterfront homes when you are ready to resell.
- Boating: Fishing, water sports, or just pleasure cruising - once a boater always a boater!
- Entertaining: Nothing says a party like a party at a house on the water!
- Access: Access to the river, intracoastal, and the ocean and all the great activities surrounding each.
- Lifestyle: Sunrise to Sunset a waterfront home creates the best lifestyle.
BONUS #6: BUYING POWER: Last but not least - due to the slower market, you have buying power. Sellers that wouldn't typically be motivated to sell are currently more motivated. Many Sellers got caught with a speculative purchase that they intended to "flip" and now must Short Sale the property.
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:38am EDT.