Jacksonville, like most cities, is flooded with Real Estate companies and Real Estate agents. It's hard to figure out who will provide the best results, but I believe a few core facts and philosophies make RE/MAX the logical choice.
RE/MAX Business Philosophy: this is straight from the founder, Dave Liniger:
RE/MAX is a team rather than a family. "There are other companies that look at their real estate network as a family," Liniger said. "In a family, everybody's accepted and loved, even if they don't do anything to support the family. But a team is different; a team is out there to win. RE/MAX is a team – the best team that's ever been put together in the history of the real estate business."
I personally like this approach. Too many real estate offices keep too many agents that consistently drag down professionalism within the industry. At RE/MAX, you can't be a poor performer, or they will cut you loose. Sink or swim! Swimming requires knowledge, professionalism, drive, and ambition.
RE/MAX is America's #1 real estate estate network
- Most real estate sold.
- Most productive agents.
- Most share of Voice in national TV advertising.
- Most visited real estate franchise website.
- Most professional designations earned by agents.
- Most countries served.
- #1 Brand awareness.
- Brand recognition: 9 out of 10 home buyers and sellers know RE/MAX.
- Billions of dollars spent on promoting the RE/MAX brand.
- INTERNATIONAL Presence: over 90 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- When working with a RE/MAX agent, you know you are working with a professional. (see Sink or Swim above).
- As a Home Seller, you can rest assured that your chosen real estate broker, RE/MAX, lends credibility to your listing in the marketplace.
- International presence brings more potential buyers: Florida is a hotbed for international buyers, and most of those buyers are coming from countries that RE/MAX has a very strong presence within, further lending more credibility to your RE/MAX listed home for sale.
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:23pm EDT.