Why did this home sell in 5 days?
- The Owner: Fully understanding the competition, the owners of this home made every possible cosmetic repair, curb appeal, and cleaning effort to a home that was already in great condition.
- The Price: We studied the comparable homes that had sold recently, and priced aggressively from the beginning.
- The Condition: Nearly perfect condition. Very Clean. Decorated as if a model home with very limited clutter. Everything is well organized and no "don't go in there rooms".
- The Curb Appeal: At the end of our winter it's hard to make brown grass look good, but this owner did. New mulch. Trimmed anything overgrown. Touch up paint to any areas that needed it.
- The Market: Thank God for so many homes on the market that don't have any of the above. It's always baffling to me of the amount of effort that goes into cleaning up and waxing a used car that someone hopes to sell for $10,000, but they put little to no effort into correcting the condition of their home.
- The REALTOR: That's me, Brad Officer. I consult with owners who need to sell on the importance of the above points. It is the listing agents responsibility to market the home to the right demographic, the right buyer's agents, and have the knowledge and background to put together deals....even in this tough economy.
Thank you in advance for Sharing!
Give us a call at 904-234-5196 if we can help you buy or sell real estate in Jacksonville, FL.
Leave a Comment
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:53am EDT.