Local Jacksonville REALTOR
Brad Officer has become one of the Top Realtors in Jacksonville FL by helping hundreds of families buy and sell real estate. A decade in the real estate industry, Brad's consistent commitment to his customer's best interest has kept him busy with repeat business and referrals from his growing happy customer list. Known as marketing focused and one of the best rated Realtor in Jacksonville FL, Brad strives to provide premium results for his listing customers. Often setting new record sale prices and record fastest sales within a neighborhood are an ongoing mark of achievement.
Brad started his real estate career in 2004 and has had many accomplishments along the way, but his customer testimonials and number of referrals speak for themselves!
Brad's Radio Show: Real Estate 911
Want to get to know Brad? Just listen Wednesday's from 2-3pm on WBOB in Jacksonville. Brad Officer is the host of the show where discussions range from real estate market updates to open house schedules to hot topics around Jacksonville's real estate developments.
Brad in the News
Brad is routinely asked to contribute to the Florida Times Union and the Jacksonville Business Journal. He has also been a contributing specialist on several local news stations.
- Innovative & Modern Marketing: If you are choosing an agent to sell your home, you'll want an agent that knows how to market! Just "Google" your Realtor's name... If they can't market themselves...
- Negotiation: 14 years of high volume real estate sales transactions, Brad brings with him the negotiation skills that will highly benefit his customers.
- Luxury and Upscale Properties including Waterfront properties and Golf communities.
What to expect when you work with Brad
- Full Time Effort: the real estate industry is full of hobbyist and part timers. Brad has been FULL TIME in this industry since 2004.
- Easy Contact: as a client of Brad's, you'll get his direct cell phone and will have easy access to Brad. He'll always answer your calls (if not in a meeting) and will always call, text, and email you back.
- Professional Service: this SHOULD be a given, but with over 8000 local Realtors it's not always the case. Brad will absolutely handle your sale with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Experience to insure success: buying and selling real estate is a MAJOR asset class level transaction, and probably one of the largest assets you will own. You should require your agent to have the experience that only comes with years and years of high volume sales experience.
Reviews of Brad Officer, REALTOR
As a former Realtor with years of experience, I can honestly say that Brad is hands-down the best option if you need to sell your home. I've introduced him to all my friends and family and he's been a super person to work with. I've always said that there is no one better at marketing your home then he is. Whether you or looking to buy or sell, I'd trust Brad! - Brian B.
My hat is off to Mr. Brad Officer. It was time for my Mother to give up her house and move to Atlanta with my wife and I. I was dreading the amount of time and effort it would take to sell a house in Jacksonville while living in Atlanta. Thanks to Brad and all of his staff it was totally painless. Had a contract in less than a month and closed about a month after that. If I move back to Jacksonville I would absolutely contact Brad to find a house for me and my family. On a scale of 1 - 5 I give Brad a 10! - Scott K.
Brad not only sold me my first Jacksonville home, but was kind enough to sell it for me on the backend when I was ready. It was the fastest closing I have ever been a part of and that was attributed to Brad's organization and follow through. He is always very professional and knows the market well. I would use him again and have referred family and friends whom which have been just as pleased. - The Blinkhorns
I needed to sell my house fast. From the very first moment Brad stayed in touch and answered all my questions. He was alway phone call away if I needed anything. But the most impressive thing was that he took care of every little detail. Thanks Brad! - S.W.
I work as a closing coordinator for a local title company and have helped close many of Brad's listings through the years. Brad is very professional and always a pleasure to work with. He is very fast and responsive when it comes to anything we need. I would recommend Brad Officer to anyone he is a great Realtor and very easy to work with. - Jessie
Brad was the realtor I called after I fired the first one. I wish I would have started out with Brad! He did a great job working with me through a difficult short sale process. After listing my home it sold within just a few days. He stayed on top of the mortgage company and helped me with all of the paperwork. I enjoyed working with Brad and would highly recommend him. - Heather C.
Having been a closing agent for 13 years I can honestly say that Brad Officer is one of the best realtors in Jacksonville that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. You can't go wrong choosing him as your realtor if you're considering buying or selling a home. He is extremely responsive to any and all questions you might have, and you can trust that he always has your best interest in mind. Brad is hands down the one to call for your real estate needs in the Jacksonville and surrounding areas. - Nikki
We worked with Brad to sell our home and have nothing but good things to say. Brad was always willing to help with anything he could, always stayed on top of things, and promptly replied to any questions. He's a great Realtor and a genuinely nice guy. - Luke B.
Brad Officer is an excellent realtor. He sold our home and made it a seamless/easy process. I highly recommend him! - Lindsey & Mike
Why Brad Works So Hard For You
I look forward to being your Realtor In Jacksonville!