- Born and raised in Nashville, TN.
- Grew up 5 minutes between 2 lakes – with that kind of access you can’t help but love the water.
- Attended University of Tennessee.
- Sold books door to door in college….that was not easy!
- 6 years in the marketing and print industry including an interesting venture at starting and running a successful marketing agency.
- Moved to sunny Jacksonville, FL in 2001.
Family Life & Fun:
- Lucky enough to marry “up” to my beautiful wife Carey.
- Proud father of 3 very young gentlemen.
- Coach of several sporting teams.
- Our family is an outdoors family: hiking, biking, swimming, boating, fishing, sports, and just about anything else we can get into.
Real Estate Background:
- Florida Real Estate Licensed in 2004 and North Carolina Broker Licensed in 2007
- 6 years of representing developers in the South East including Pulte Homes and Del Webb communities, The Settings Development Companies, and The Cliffs – where Tiger Woods released his first US Golf Course.
- Completed a very rare sale in 2007: A Short Sale!
- Backed as a RE/MAX Specialists REALTOR
The Brad Officer Real Estate Difference:
- Innovative and Tech Savvy.
- A belief that real estate marketing should be better….and striving to make it better by marketing our listings above and beyond the industry standards.
- Fully embrace the power of the internet in marketing real estate. (It’s where the buyers are!)
- Technology tools in place to heavily reduce the amount of face to face meetings with our busy clients.
- Highly regarded as a true professional, a deal maker, and all around good guy!
With the current real estate market resulting in many Jacksonville area homeowners upside down in their existing mortgages, Brad has formed a highly specialized team to help homeowners sell their homes via Short Sale. The team includes loss mitigation specialists and a short sale attorney who represents the seller in negotiations with the banks. A complete guide to How to Short Sale Jacksonville Real Estate can be found here. Brad completed his first Short Sale in 2007 and has become a leader in the real estate industry for helping home owners out of difficult situations.
How experienced is Brad in Short Sales?
- Short Sales are new to many REALTORS, Brad completed his first Short Sale in 2007
- Professional REALTORS use Brad to Short Sale their personal homes….it’s true 7 times over
- Brad has been named as one of Wells Fargo’s go to Short Sale Specialists.
- Brad has been accepted into Bank of America’s exclusive Short Sale Cooperative program.
- Routinely asked to consult with other agents, attorneys, and real estate panels discussing short sales.
- A regular resource to the Jacksonville Business Journal.
- Highly proficient in completing short sales with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Citi, Suntrust, GMAC, USAA, Regions, Aurora, AHMSI, Seterus, NationStar, LBPS, IBM, NavyFed, Vystar, and most of the regional banks, local banks, and credit unions.
- Featured in the Jacksonville Business Journal for his Short Sale expertise.
- Although highly experienced in Short Sales, Brad still requires his clients to work with a short sale attorney for true legal representation when negotiating with your bank.