Homes for Sale in Jacksonville -> Time is of the Essence!
If you are considering the purchase of a home in Jacksonville, don’t try to time target the bottom…..you may miss it!
Key Factors to Buy Now:
- Deals: Deals are everywhere! Most sellers who are not distressed sellers are becoming more realistic about today’s Jacksonville Real Estate Market.
- Short Sales: Banks are getting very aggressive to move these homes before they have to foreclose and manage the property themselves. They are very willing to take low offers to make it happen.
- Interest Rates: Rates are low but have started creeping up a bit. Some estimates are saying this summer is it for low rates for some time to come. Low rates = more buying power.
- $8000: Great incentive for first time buyers. Find out more here.
- Inventory: Almost dealing with inventory overload when trying to find your perfect house, but hey….who doesn’t like to have lots of choices!
Work with a Professional Jacksonville Real Estate Agent who can help you navigate today’s Jacksonville Real Estate Market. Get out there and find your perfect home! Better yet, Search Jacksonville Waterfront Homes….you may find an incredible waterfront deal.