Top 4 reasons I require you to use an Attorney for your Short Sale:
- Professional Legal Representation vs. Real Estate Agent Representation: Who would you rather have negotiating with the bank, your short sale attorney or your real estate agent?
- LARGE amount of money negotiations: This is not a $1000 credit dispute with your Dillard’s credit card, this is most often tens of thousands of dollars and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Future impact: The results of these negotiations will be lasting for years to come. You want to make sure you get the best possible terms available.
- Private financial documents: A copy of your current financial documents are required, who better to handle these than your hired legal representation.
- Hired to complete a job: Your attorney is hired to handle all negotiations with your bank. REALTORS are hired to market and sell homes.
Why my Jacksonville Short Sale attorney is, in my opinion, the best:
- Knowledge base: I’ve been courted by quite a few companies wishing to complete short sales for my customers. With over 50% of the real estate market in Jacksonville being “distressed”, there is obviously some cash to be made by these companies. I’ve met with many attorneys and many of these short sale negotiator companies, and the attorney that I work with was the only one who knows more about short sales than I do.
- Track record: They have completed hundreds of short sales to date.
- Contacts: Completing short sales sometimes requires calling a known “contact” at a bank that can make it happen. After hundreds and hundreds of completed Short Sales, the attorney has the contacts.
- Process in place: They have a full process in place to handle the mammoth work load involved with Short Sales.
- Assigned negotiators: The most experienced staff members do the final negotiations while being completely overseen by the attorney.
- Real Estate ONLY: Many attorneys who advertise help with Foreclosure and Short Sales, often push towards bankruptcy. You want a Short Sale completed to solve your real estate problem. This attorney does not do bankruptcies.
Ready to get the Short Sale process started? Contact Brad.