Courtyards Mayport Homes For Sale
Search Courtyards Mayport Atlantic Beach FL Real Estate
Displayed below are active Courtyards Mayport homes for sale in Atlantic Beach, Florida. If you are interested in a home in Courtyards Mayport that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Courtyards Mayport real estate market.
We also invite all Atlantic Beach, FL home buyers to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Courtyards Mayport homes for sale hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in the Atlantic Beach, FL area.
Search Courtyards Mayport Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Courtyards at Mayport Neighborhood
The Courtyards at Mayport is a condo community in the beautiful Atlantic Beach, conveniently located close to the Beaches, parks, shopping, and entertainment!
Courtyards at Mayport community amenities
While the Courtyards feature their own private community pool, playground, and clubhouse, you’ll be less than one mile to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park which offers freshwater lakes, fishing, multiple trails, and wooded campsites as well as beach access!
Courtyards at Mayport neighborhood info
Location: Atlantic Blvd to Mayport Rd
Zip Code: 32250
Courtyards at Mayport neighborhood schools
Courtyards at Mayport is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Anchor Academy Elementary School
Mayport Middle School
Fletcher High School
What’s Nearby - Courtyards at Mayport community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Publix Super Market at Seminole Shoppes - 4 miles / 10 minutes
- Drive to the nearest beach: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Beach - 1.2 miles / 4 minutes
- Closest State Park: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Boat Ramp - 1.2 miles / 4 minutes
- Closest Kayak Launch: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Hand Launch - less than 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: Oak Harbor Boat Ramp - 1.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 16.5 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15.3 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest Hospital: Mayo Clinic - 9.5 miles / 18 minutes
Courtyards Mayport Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Courtyards Mayport, our team can help you navigate the neighborhood housing landscape and get you the best possible price based on current market conditions. Simply put, we know the Courtyards Mayport real estate market better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to see why our Courtyards Mayport real estate agents are the perfect fit for all your home buying and selling needs. And in the meantime, check out our strategy to sell your home here.