Deerfield Lakes Homes For Sale
Search Deerfield Lakes Atlantic Beach FL Real Estate
Displayed below are active Deerfield Lakes homes for sale in Atlantic Beach, Florida. If you are interested in a home in Deerfield Lakes that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Deerfield Lakes real estate market.
We also invite all Atlantic Beach, FL home buyers to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Deerfield Lakes homes for sale hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in the Atlantic Beach, FL area.
Search Deerfield Lakes Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Deerfield Lakes Condominiums
Deerfield Lakes offers convenient townhouse-style condos in the highly desirable Atlantic Beach community, only half a mile to the Navy Commissary and minutes to beautiful beaches, parks, shopping, and entertainment!
Deerfield Lakes condo community amenities
Deerfield Lakes has a community pool and is situated less than two miles from the beautiful Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park and beaches which offers freshwater lakes, fishing, multiple trails, and wooded campsites as well as beach access!
Deerfield Lakes neighborhood info
Location: Atlantic Blvd, off Mayport Rd
Zip Code: 32233
Years condos built in Deerfield Lakes: 1987 - 1988
Square Feet: 800 - 1,074
Deerfield Lakes Condo school zone
Deerfield Lakes is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Mayport Elementary School
Mayport Middle School
Fletcher High School
What’s Nearby - Deerfield Lakes community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Publix Super Market at Seminole Shoppes - 3 miles / 7 minutes
- Drive to the nearest beach: less than 2 miles / 5 minutes to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Beach
- Closest State Park: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest Kayak Launch: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Fish Management / Kayak Launch
- Closest public boat ramp: Oak Harbor Boat Ramp - less than 1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 16 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 13.5 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest Hospital: Baptist Beaches Medical Center - 6.5 miles / 12 minutes
Deerfield Lakes Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Deerfield Lakes, our team can help you navigate the neighborhood housing landscape and get you the best possible price based on current market conditions. Simply put, we know the Deerfield Lakes real estate market better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to see why our Deerfield Lakes real estate agents are the perfect fit for all your home buying and selling needs. And in the meantime, check out our strategy to sell your home here.