Adams Lake Homes For Sale
Looking for Adams Lake homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Adams Lake home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Adams Lake real estate market.
If you're interested in Adams Lake homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Adams Lake Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Adams Lake Homes For Sale
Adams Lake Neighborhood
Located in a wildlife preserve on the westside of Jacksonville, Adams Lake is a family-oriented, deed-restricted community only minutes to downtown Jacksonville and Oakleaf Town Center, but nestled in a quiet community. Adams Lake is a diverse community with a range of mid-sized affordable homes with low HOA fees and no CDD fees.
Adams Lake community amenities
Amenities at Adams Lake include a community pool, clubhouse, and park with fishing access to Adams Lake, as well as many lakes and ponds throughout the community.
Adams Lake neighborhood info
Location: On the Westside of Jacksonville, off Normandy Boulevard between SR23 and Chaffee Road
Zip Code: 32221
Number of Homes: Over 500
Years homes are built: 2003 - 2022
Square Feet: 1557 - 2499
Builders: D.R. Horton
Schools for Adams Lake Neighborhood
Adams Lake is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned occasionally. Highly recommend connecting with us to confirm before making an offer.
Chaffee Trail Elementary School
Baldwin Middle-Senior High School
What’s Nearby - ADAMS LAKE community
If you are choosing Adams Lake neighborhood, it's important to know what's nearby. We've made a list that will help you with proximity of the neighborhood to key destinations.
- Shopping center with grocery store: Distance 7.5 miles / 10 minutes to Publix Shopping Center at Oakleaf Plantation Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 33 miles / 45 minutes to Jax Beach
- Closest State Park: Jennings State Forest 10.5 miles / 13 minutes
- Closest Kayak Launch: Pope Dual Fish Management Area East Pond 4.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp 7.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 23 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 28 miles / 31 minutes
- Closest Hospital: 14 miles / 25 min to HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital