Amelia View Homes For Sale
Looking for Amelia View homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Amelia View home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Amelia View real estate market.
If you're interested in Amelia View homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Amelia View Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Amelia View Homes For Sale
Amelia View Neighborhood
Highly-desirable neighborhood with reasonably priced large homes close to I-295 and in a quiet neighborhood, surrounded by a preserve with amazing views of Nassau Sound. Additionally, Amelia View has a private boat ramp with direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway. One of only a very few communities that offer a direct boat ramp to the waterway!
Amelia View community amenities
Amenities include clubhouse, pool and breezeway, playground, basketball courts, volleyball courts, private boat launch, floating deck, gazebo, pavilion, waterfront park, as well as boat and RV parking.
Amelia View neighborhood info
Location: Off I-295, Alta Drive Exit
Zip code: 32226
Schools for Amelia View
Amelia View is currently zoned for the Duval County schools listed below but are always subject to change if re-zoning occurs. Make sure to do your research!
New Berlin Elementary School
Oceanway Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Near the Amelia View community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Distance 4 miles / 7 minutes to Publix Super Market at Northpoint Village Shopping Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23 miles / 35 minutes to Neptune Beach / Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: Betz-Tiger Point Preserve State Park - 4.2 miles
- Closest Kayak Launch: Betz-Tiger Point Preserve State Park Canoe / Kayak Launch - 4.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Private boat ramp in community!
- Distance to Jags stadium: 20 miles / 25 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 8. 5 miles / 15 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 19 miles / 25 min
- Closest Hospital: UF Health North 6 miles / 12 minutes