Aralia Place Homes For Sale
Looking for Aralia Place homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Aralia Place home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Aralia Place real estate market.
If you're interested in Aralia Place homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Aralia Place Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Aralia Place Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Aralia Place Neighborhood
Aralia Place townhome community is conveniently located off Atlantic Blvd, close to I-295, businesses, health care facilities, shopping, and fine dining. With two and three bedroom townhomes in a great location and amazing value with townhomes priced highly affordable and no CDD fees!
Aralia Place neighborhood info
Location: Off Atlantic Blvd
Zip Code: 32216
Square Feet: 1,210 - 1,502
Builders: D.R. Horton
Aralia Place neighborhood schools
Aralia Place is currently zoned for Duval County schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Woodland Acres Elementary School
Arlington Middle School
Edgewood High School
What’s Nearby - Aralia Place community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Distance 1.9 miles / 6 minutes to Publix Super Market
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12 miles / 20 minutes to Neptune Beach
- Closest State Park: Little Talbot Island State Park - 22 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest public boat ramp & kayak launch: Pottsburgh Creek Public Boat Ramp 1.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.3 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 19 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 7.5 miles / 12 minutes
- Closest Hospital: HCA Florida Memorial Hospital - 3.4 miles / 10 minutes