Avondale North Homes For Sale
Looking for Avondale North homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Avondale North home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Avondale North real estate market.
If you're interested in Avondale North homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Avondale North Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Avondale North Homes For Sale
Avondale North Neighborhood
Avondale North is a lovely historic neighborhood with tree-lined streets and charming homes. This quiet community offers a unique assortment of antique shops, boutiques, cafes, as well as fine dining options. Many homes are walking distance to the shopping strip area and homeowners in this community enjoy walking or biking. Located close to Downtown Jacksonville and walking distance to the St Johns River where you can stroll and enjoy the riverside park views!
Avondale North community amenities
Avondale North is home to numerous parks including Murray Hill Park, Boone Park, Willowbranch Park, and Cherry Street Park. With many playgrounds and picnic areas, sports fields, and greenspace to relax and enjoy the warm weather under the shade of majestic trees! The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is a main attraction in this community and includes a beautiful outdoor garden area on the St Johns River.
Avondale North neighborhood info
Location: Off Hwy 17, Park St and Edgewood Ave
Zip Code: 32205
Years homes are built in Avondale North: 1920s - 1970s
Schools for the Avondale North neighborhood
Avondale North is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
West Riverside Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
Riverside High School
What’s Nearby - Avondale North community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Publix Super Market at Riverside - 2 miles / 6 minutes
- Drive to the nearest beach: 21 miles / 30 minutes to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve - 17.5 miles/ 24 min
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 1.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 2.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 11 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: St Vincent’s Hospital - 1.5 miles / 5 minutes
Avondale North Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Avondale North, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Avondale North housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Avondale North real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Avondale North and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Avondale North property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.