Baymeadows Homes For Sale
Looking for Baymeadows homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Baymeadows home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Baymeadows real estate market.
If you're interested in Baymeadows homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Baymeadows Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Baymeadows Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Baymeadows Area Neighborhood
Baymeadows is an expansive, well-established community on Jackonville’s highly-desirable Southside of Jacksonville featuring a wide assortment of home styles and sizes. Ranked as one of the best neighborhoods in Jacksonville, Baymeadows features an amazing assortment of dining, shopping, and entertainment as well as close proximity to I-95 for an easy commute to work, the airport, beaches, and Downtown Jacksonville!
Baymeadows community amenities
Fort Family Park is Baymeadows community park situated between residential neighborhoods and features ball fields, picnic areas with shelters, pickleball courts, benches, bleachers, playground, hiking trail, as well as a concession stand!
Baymeadows neighborhood info
Location: Baymeadows Exit off I-95
Zip Code: 32256
Baymeadows neighborhood schools
Baymeadows is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Beauclerc Elementary School
Southside Middle School
Englewood High School
What’s Near the Baymeadows community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Deerwood Lake Commons
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12.5 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 21.5 miles to Deep Creek State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Garces Camp Paddlecraft Launch - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 3.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 20.7 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 26.8 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 4 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 32 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 17.4 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 18.4 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: Ascension St Vincent’s Southside Hospital - 4.7 miles / 8 minutes
Baymeadows Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Baymeadows, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Baymeadows housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Baymeadows real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Baymeadows and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Baymeadows property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.