Baypoint Homes For Sale
Looking for Baypoint homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Baypoint home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Baypoint real estate market.
If you're interested in Baypoint homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Baypoint Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Baypoint Homes For Sale
Baypoint is a lovely new neighborhood in the well-established Baymeadows area featuring single-family homes and townhomes. There are many home styles and sizes with open floor plans, and nearly new construction options. Located close to I-95 for easy access to the airport, beaches, and just minutes to premium shopping at the St Johns Town Center!
Baypoint community amenities
Fort Family Park is Baymeadows community park situated between residential neighborhoods and features ball fields, picnic areas with shelters, pickleball courts, benches, bleachers, playground, hiking trail, as well as a concession stand!
Baypoint neighborhood info
Location: From I-95 off Baymeadows Rd
Zip Code: 32256
Years homes are built in Baypoint: 1986 - 2022
Square Feet: 1,089 - 1,502
Builders: D.R. Horton, Express Homes
Baypoint neighborhood schools
Baypoint is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Beauclerc Elementary School
Southside Middle School
Englewood High School
What’s Nearby - Baypoint community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Deerwood Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 13 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 21.5 miles to Deep Creek State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Garces Camp Paddlecraft Launch - 3.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 19 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 25.4 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 5.2 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 30 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 17.4 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 17 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest hospital: Ascension St Vincent’s Southside Hospital - 4 miles / 8 minutes
Baypoint Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Baypoint, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Baypoint housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Baypoint real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Baypoint and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Baypointe property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.