Brentwood Homes For Sale
Looking for Brentwood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Brentwood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Brentwood real estate market.
If you're interested in Brentwood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Brentwood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Brentwood Homes For Sale
Brentwood is a lovely historic neighborhood near Downtown Jacksonville. This well-established community is close to many locally-owned small businesses including coffee shops, bakeries, cafes, and restaurants. This unique neighborhood includes large newer homes as well as cozy bungalows. There are many architecturally significant structures as this neighborhood dates back to the early 1900s!
Brentwood is an ideal location just minutes to Downtown Jacksonville and close to I-95 for an easy commute!
Brentwood community amenities
Catherine Hester McNair Park (also known as Brentwood Park) is a16-acre park located within the community and amenities include a playground, basketball courts, a baseball field, picnic tables and park benches, and restrooms. The park is also home to the Brentwood Park Bandstand, which serves as the community center and is a historically-significant and very rare example of Neoclassical/Greek revival architecture. The bandstand also houses an independent nonprofit program called Bridge the Gap.
Brentwood neighborhood info
Location: Off I-95, Main St
Zip Code: 32206
Years homes are built in Brentwood: 1900s - present
Brentwood neighborhood schools
Brentwood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Long Branch Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Brentwood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Harveys Supermarkets
- Drive to the nearest beach: 19 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 10 miles to Yellow Bluff Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Blue Cypress Park Canoe Access - 1.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Lions Club Park & Boat Ramp - 1.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 3.8 miles / 5 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 4.4 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 12 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 13.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 42.7 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.4 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Brentwood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Brentwood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Brentwood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Brentwood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Brentwood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Brentwood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.