Brierwood Homes For Sale
Looking for Brierwood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Brierwood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Brierwood real estate market.
If you're interested in Brierwood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Brierwood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Brierwood Homes For Sale
Brierwood Market Statistics:
Brierwood housing market statistics: As of December 9, 2023 there are currently 4 properties for sale in Brierwood, with an average asking price of $418,250. The highest-priced property is $469,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $380,000. Brierwood listings have an average price of $206 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 3 baths, and 2,034 square feet of living space.
Brierwood is a well-established community with large lawns and mature trees and a variety of home styles and sizes. This idyllic neighborhood is close to the St Johns River and many parks, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment! Brierwood is in an excellent location, just minutes from I-95 with quick access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine.
Brierwood community amenities
Brierwood is walking distance to Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park which features hiking trails, a playground, picnic tables, a multipurpose field, grills, benches, and restroom facilities. The park also features a creek for kayaking or canoeing.
Brierwood neighborhood info
Location: I-95 exit Old Kings Rd
Zip Code: 32217
Brierwood neighborhood schools
Brierwood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Beauclerc Elementary School
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
Atlantic Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Brierwood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 4 miles to Publix Super Market Shopping Center - San Jose
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 20 miles to Deep Creek State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park Paddlecraft - less than 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 17.6 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 8.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 29.2 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 11.7 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.4 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Southside Hospital
Brierwood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Brierwood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Brierwood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Brierwood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Brierwood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Brierwood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.