Captiva Bluff Homes For Sale
Looking for Captiva Bluff homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Captiva Bluff home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Captiva Bluff real estate market.
If you're interested in Captiva Bluff homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Captiva Bluff Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Captiva Bluff Homes For Sale
Captiva Bluff Neighborhood
Captiva Bluff is a quiet neighborhood on the Northside of Jacksonville with many home styles and sizes.
This ideal location is close to the River City Shopping Center where you’ll find a wide variety of restaurants and shops! Close to schools, the airport and just minutes to I-295 for an easy commute to Downtown Jacksonville, St Augustine, and the beaches!
Captiva Bluff community amenities
Captiva Bluff has a playground and is a short drive to Pumpkin Hill Creek Preserve where you can walk, jog, or bike along 15 miles of nature trails. There are many natural-surface trails ideal for horseback riding and visitors can kayak and fish along the two creeks within the park. Other fun activities nearby include the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and William F. Sheffield Regional Park which has picnic pavilions, sports fields, a community center and pool, nature trails, skate park, as well as two large ponds for fishing and boating!
Captiva Bluff neighborhood info
Location: Off 9A, Alta Dr, North of downtown Jax and East of the airport.
Zip Code: 32226
Years homes are built in Captiva Bluff: 2002 - 2007
Square Feet: 1,460 - 3,700
Captiva Bluff neighborhood schools
Captiva Bluff is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
New Berlin Elementary School
Oceanway Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Captiva Bluff community
- Shopping center with grocery store: less than 1 mile to Publix Super Market at Northpoint Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18.5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: Pumpkin Hill Creek Preserve State Park - 7 miles / 12 minutes
- Closest kayak launch: Oceanway Fish Management Area Hand Launch - 3.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: New Berlin Public Boat Ramp - 4.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8.8 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 7.2 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 17 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 35.4 miles / 35 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5 miles to UF Health North
Captiva Bluff Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Captiva Bluff, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Captiva Bluff housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Captiva Bluff real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Captiva Bluff and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Captiva Bluff property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.