Cisco Gardens Homes For Sale
Looking for Cisco Gardens homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Cisco Gardens home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Cisco Gardens real estate market.
If you're interested in Cisco Gardens homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Cisco Gardens Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Cisco Gardens Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Cisco Gardens Neighborhood
Cisco Gardens is a small community on Jacksonville’s Westside located next to a wildlife sanctuary and state park, offering the feel of country living! This quiet neighborhood features large lawns and plenty of space between homes. Enjoy nature right outside your backdoor yet the convenience of shopping, dining, and entertainment just a short drive away!
Cisco Gardens community amenities
Cisco Gardens Community Center features a playground, concession stand, 2 baseball fields, softball field, grills, picnic tables, and restrooms. Cary State Forest is located next to this community and offers miles of nature trails, wildlife viewing, camping, horseback riding, biking, picnicking, and environmental education.
Cisco Gardens neighborhood info
Location: I-295, off Pritchard Rd
Zip Code: 32219
Years homes are built in Cisco Gardens: 1930s - current
Square Feet: 924 to 2,432 approx
Cisco Gardens neighborhood schools
Cisco Gardens is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Dinsmore Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Near Cisco Gardens community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 4.8 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 32 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: Cary State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Charles Reese Memorial Park Kayak Launch - 6.3 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Dinsmore Boat Landing - 6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.5 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 11.7 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 14.5 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 24.3 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 51.3 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 29.6 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 18.1 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 12.6 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Cisco Gardens Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Cisco Gardens, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Cisco Gardens housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Cisco Gardens real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Cisco Gardens and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Cisco Gardens property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville Home page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.