College Gardens Homes For Sale
Looking for College Gardens homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the College Gardens home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the College Gardens real estate market.
If you're interested in College Gardens homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new College Gardens Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search College Gardens Homes For Sale
College Gardens Neighborhood
College Gardens is a quaint neighborhood on Jacksonville's Mid-Westside featuring cozy small to mid-sized homes, just minutes to I-95 and I-10 offering quick access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine! There are many parks close by and shopping is just a few miles away at the historic Five Points in Riverside where there are many unique locally-owned shops and restaurants!
College Gardens community amenities
Just over a mile from College Gardens is James P. Small park. This historic baseball stadium was built in 1936-1937 and renovated in 1985. The park features a baseball field, concession stand, playground, picnic shelters, benches, and restrooms. Riverside Park is just a 3-mile drive and features a playground, picnic tables, basketball courts, a dog park, and a beautiful spring-fed lake!
College Gardens neighborhood info
Location: From I-95 to Kings Rd near Edward Waters University
Zip Code: 32209
Years homes are built in College Gardens: 1940s - 1970s
Square Feet: 971 - 1,904 approx
Schools for the College Gardens neighborhood
College Gardens is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Susie E. Tolbert Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
William M. Rains High School
What’s Close to the College Gardens community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Riverside
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18.8 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 13.7 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Chelsea Street Kayak Access at McCoy Creek - 1.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina - 2.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 3.8 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 15 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15 miles/ 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.6 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 19.9 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.4 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
College Gardens Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in College Gardens, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the College Gardens housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the NCollege Gardens real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in College Gardens and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your College Gardens property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell a House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Homes For Sale