Colony Cove Homes For Sale
Looking for Colony Cove homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Colony Cove home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Colony Cove real estate market.
If you're interested in Colony Cove homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Colony Cove Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Colony Cove Homes For Sale
Colony Cove Neighborhood
Colony Cove is an exquisite neighborhood featuring lovely estate homes with expansive lawns and majestic oaks! Many homes offer waterfront views of the St Johns River. Amazing central location is within 15 minutes to the beautiful Jacksonville Beaches, Downtown Jacksonville, State Parks, local parks, and premium shopping at the St Johns Town Center!
Colony Cove community amenities
Colony Cove is close to many parks including Rondette Park & Lake which includes a playground, picnic tables and shelters, restrooms, benches, multiple sports fields, a concession stand, and youth softball and baseball programs. This beautiful park is surrounded by natural preserve land.
Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens is just a few miles away and is a unique natural attraction consisting of 126.82 acres and 7 award-winning nature trails with a picnic area as well as special programs and events for the whole family! This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a peaceful environment to connect with nature.
Colony Cove neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Fort Caroline Rd
Zip Code: 32277
Schools for the Colony Cove neighborhood
Colony Cove is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Merrill Road Elementary School
Landmark Middle School
Terry Parker High School
What’s Nearby - Colony Cove community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Dames Pointe
- Drive to the nearest beach: 10.9 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 8 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: 2.9 miles to Blue Cypress Park Canoe Access
- Closest public boat ramp: Less than 1 miles to Lonnie Wurn Boat Ramp
- Distance to Jags stadium: 7 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 12.3 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 9.7 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.7 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 11.2 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 20.2 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7.2 miles to Memorial Hospital
Colony Cove Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Colony Cove, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Colony Cove housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Colony Cove real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Colony Cove and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Colony Cove property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville