Commonwealth Homes For Sale
Looking for Commonwealth homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Commonwealth home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Commonwealth real estate market.
If you're interested in Commonwealth homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Commonwealth Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Commonwealth Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Convenient location just off I-295 and I-10 with easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, shopping, and St Augustine! Only 6 miles to Historic Riverside which features a variety of unique shops, restaurants, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens and the Riverside Arts Market!
Commonwealth community amenities
Commonwealth is located just 2 miles to the Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail which features 14.5 miles of beautiful nature trails which extend from Northwest Jacksonville to Baldwin. There are three separate paths: an off-road bike trail, a multi-use asphalt trail for jogging, cycling, hiking, skating, or cycling; and a horseback-riding trail. The trail was once part of the CSX Railway Line and was established as a State Park in 1991. There is also a picnic area, restrooms, and pets are allowed!
Commonwealth neighborhood info
Location: From I-295, exit W Beaver St
Zip Code: 32209
Commonwealth neighborhood schools
Commonwealth is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Susie E. Tolbert Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
William M. Raines High School
What’s Nearby - Commonwealth community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.3 miles to Walmart Supercenter
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 2 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft & Dinghy Dock - 5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park - 4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 7.4 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 10.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 15.4 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 46 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.8 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.9 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.7 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside Hospital
Commonwealth Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Commonwealth, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Commonwealth housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Commonwealth real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Commonwealth and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Commonwealth property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for Sale in Jacksonville