Crystal Springs Homes For Sale
Looking for Crystal Springs homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Crystal Springs home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Crystal Springs real estate market.
If you're interested in Crystal Springs homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Crystal Springs Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Crystal Springs Homes For Sale
Crystal Springs Neighborhood Market Statistics
Crystal Springs housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 4 properties for sale in Crystal Springs, with an average asking price of $261,000. The highest-priced property is $290,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $225,000. Crystal Springs listings have an average price of $200 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,322 square feet of living space.
Crystal Springs Neighborhood
Crystal Springs is a well-established neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville featuring mid-sized homes with mature trees and large lawns. Conveniently located close to I-95 and I-10, making for an easy commute to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
Crystal Springs community amenities
Crystal Springs Park features a playground, boat dock, community center, picnic shelters, grills, 2 pickleball courts, baseball field, bike trail, 4 lighted tennis courts, 3 handball courts, and nature trails!
Crystal Springs neighborhood info
Location: Crystal Springs Road off I-10 on West side of Jacksonville
Zip Code: 32221
Schools for the Crystal Springs neighborhood
Crystal Springs is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Crystal Springs Elementary School
Charter Academy Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Near Crystal Springs community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.8 miles to Publix Super Market at Normandy Crossing
- Drive to the nearest beach: 27.6 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 6.2 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Pope Duval Fish Management Area East Pond Hand Launch - 6.4 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Boat Ramp - 5.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 12.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 17.3 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.5 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21.6 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 50 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 28.7 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 9.9 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Crystal Springs Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Crystal Springs, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Crystal Springs housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Crystal Springs real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer Realtor Group to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Crystal Springs and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Crystal Springs property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Homes and Real Estate for sale.