Dinsmore Homes For Sale
Looking for Dinsmore homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Dinsmore home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Dinsmore real estate market.
If you're interested in Dinsmore homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Dinsmore Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Dinsmore Homes For Sale
Dinsmore is a small, quiet community on the Northwest side of Jacksonville featuring country lifestyle with large lawns and mature trees and an assortment of home styles and sizes. This conveniently-located neighborhood is close to many parks, shops, restaurants, and shopping!
Dinsmore community amenities
The Dinsmore Park & Community Center features a baseball field, basketball courts, picnic tables, benches, grills, concession stand, and restrooms. This quiet park also has a youth sports program, the Dinsmore Athletic Association! A portion of the park’s land has been part of the Dinsmore community since the early 1880s, and there are future plans to convert the old community center into a history museum! Additionally, there is a YMCA at Baptist North Hospital which is less than a five mile drive!
Dinsmore neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit Dunn Avenue
Zip Code: 32219
Schools for the Dinsmore neighborhood
Dinsmore is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Dinsmore Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Dinsmore community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.8 miles to Rowe's IGA; 7.5 miles to Publix Super Market at Highlands Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 27 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 13.7 miles to Cary State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Lake Bethesda Park Kayak Launch - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Dinsmore Boat Landing - less than 1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.3 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.3 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 11 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 23.3 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 55 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 28.3 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 20 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.5 miles to Baptist Medical Center North
Dinsmore Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Dinsmore, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Dinsmore housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Dinsmore real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact the Brad Officer Realtor Group to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Dinsmore and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Dinsmore property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate for sale