Eastport Homes For Sale
Looking for Eastport homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Eastport home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Eastport real estate market.
If you're interested in Eastport homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Eastport Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Eastport Homes
Eastport neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Eastport Rd
Zip Code: 32226
Eastport neighborhood schools
Eastport is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
San Mateo Elementary School
Oceanway Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Near Eastport community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 4.6 miles to Publix Super Market at Northpoint Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15.7 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 3.5 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Reddie Point Preserve Canoe Access - 2.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: New Berlin Public Boat Ramp - 3.4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.4 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 3.7 miles / 7 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 8.4 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14.1 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.1 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 16.1 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 21 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6 miles to UF Health North
Eastport Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Eastport, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Eastport housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Eastport real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Eastport and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Eastport property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.