Edison Homes For Sale
Looking for Edison at eTown homes for sale. If you’re interested in any of the Edison home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Edison real estate market.
If you're interested in Edison at eTown homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Edison at eTown homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Edison Homes For Sale
Edison Neighborhood Market Statistics
Edison housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 14 properties for sale in Edison, with an average asking price of $946,827. The highest-priced property is $1,606,244 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $654,990. Edison listings have an average price of $269 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 4 baths, and 3,529 square feet of living space.
Edison Neighborhood in eTown
Edison is a luxury gated community in the highly-desirable eTown neighborhood featuring one- and two-story homes with 14 designs to choose from! Premium upgrades include gourmet kitchens, private primary bedroom suites, and spacious living areas. Located just minutes to I-295 and 9B offering convenient access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
Edison community amenities
Edison amenities include a clubhouse, playground, high-tech fitness center, dog park, resort-style pool with zero entry and adjoining 3-lane lap pool, pavilion, outdoor yoga lawn, and event lawn with gathering areas.
Edison neighborhood info
Location: I-295 exit Baymeadows East onto Skinner Parkway
Zip Code: 32256
Square feet range: 2,500 - 4,300+
Builder: Toll Brothers
Schools for Edison neighborhood
Edison is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
What’s Near the Edison community in eTown
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Reedy Branch Commons
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12.2 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 17 miles to Deep Creek State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Baymeadows Regional Park Canoe Launch - 2.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 7.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 21.9 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 26.8 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 6.7 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 25.3 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 18.6 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 19.8 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.4 miles to Baptist Medical Center South
Edison Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Edison, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Edison housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Edison real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer real estate group to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Edison and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Edison property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in eTown