Englewood Homes For Sale
Looking for Englewood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Englewood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Englewood real estate market.
If you're interested in Englewood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Englewood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Englewood Homes
Englewood is a quiet community on the Southside of Jacksonville featuring quaint cottages and large lawns with mature trees. There are a variety of home styles and sizes and many price-points. Conveniently located close to schools and I-95 with easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches!
Englewood community amenities
Englewood is less than 2 miles to Lovelace Park and Jacksonville Drew Park! Lovelace Park is a lovely park to enjoy relaxing or activity and features a nature trail, picnic facilities, benches, a playscape, and grills. Drew Park features a 4-diamond softball complex, picnic shelters, grills, volleyball court, nature trail, playground, restrooms, and a concession stand!
Englewood neighborhood info
Location: Between I-95 and Route 212
Zip Code: 32207
Years homes are built in Englewood: 1912 - 2021
Square Feet: 744 - 3,463
Schools for Englewood neighborhood
Englewood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Englewood Elementary School
Southside Middle School
Englewood High School
What’s Near the Englewood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.2 miles to Publix Super Market at Arlington River
- Drive to the nearest beach: 17 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest State Park: 14 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Earl Johnson City Park Hand Launch - 1.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina - 3.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.7 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 12 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 19.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 7.3 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 35.9 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 17. 7 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.5 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.5 miles to Memorial Hospital
Englewood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Englewood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Englewood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Englewood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Englewood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Englewood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Homes For Sale