Fairfax Homes For Sale
Looking for Fairfax homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Fairfax home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Fairfax real estate market.
If you're interested in Fairfax homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Fairfax Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Fairfax Homes For Sale
Fairfax Neighborhood Market Statistics
Fairfax housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 5 properties for sale in Fairfax, with an average asking price of $556,760. The highest-priced property is $889,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $399,000. Fairfax listings have an average price of $292 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 1,863 square feet of living space.
Fairfax is a quant community near the historic Avondale/Riverside area of Jacksonville. This highly-desirable neighborhood is convenient to unique local shops and restaurants, and just minutes to Downtown Jacksonville!
Fairfax community amenities
Stinson Park, located adjacent to the Ortega River Bridge, is a beautiful community park where residents enjoy scenic river views and fishing from the floating dock! The park also features a playground, and picnic tables and shelters! Boone Park is another community favorite and features tennis courts, pickleball courts, picnic tables, grills, and a playground! Residents enjoy the weekly Riverside Arts Market which features many local artists’ works as well as a farmers market, food trucks, and live entertainment!
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is a main attraction in this community and includes a beautiful outdoor garden area on the St Johns River.
Fairfax neighborhood info
Location: Off Hwy 17
Zip Code: 32210
Fairfax neighborhood schools
Fairfax is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Fishweir Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
Riverside High School
What’s Nearby - Fairfax community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 0.5 miles to Publix Super Market at Roosevelt Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 24.4 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 21.4 miles to Cary State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - less than 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 7.9 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 12.4 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 16.5 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.6 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 23.7 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 6.3 miles / 12 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.5 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Fairfax Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Fairfax, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Fairfax housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Fairfax real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Fairfax and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Fairfax property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Homes For Sale