Fehrenbachs Homes For Sale
Looking for Fehrenbachs homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Fehrenbachs home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Fehrenbachs real estate market.
If you're interested in Fehrenbachs homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Fehrenbachs Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Fehrenbachs Homes For Sale
Fehrenbachs is a quiet neighborhood in the Historic Riverside area on the westside of Jacksonville, featuring small cottage-style homes to larger two-story homes. This lovely well-established community is enhanced by beautiful towering oaks and large lots. Just minutes to Downtown Jacksonville and less than 20 miles to the Beaches! Residents enjoy the many local shops and unique restaurants at Five Points, local farmers markets, and live entertainment!
Fehrenbachs community amenities
Fehrenbachs residents enjoy fishing, boating, and kayaking on McCoy Creek, and the local playground and wooded grounds of Hollybrook Park, which also features basketball courts and a baseball field!
Boone Park is another community favorite and features tennis courts, pickleball courts, picnic tables, grills, and a playground! Residents enjoy the weekly Riverside Arts Market which features many local artists’ works as well as a farmers market, food trucks, and live entertainment!
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is a main attraction in this community and includes a beautiful outdoor garden area on the St Johns River.
Fehrenbachs neighborhood info
Location: From I-95, Forest St
Zip Code: 32204
Fehrenbachs neighborhood schools
Fehrenbachs is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Susie E. Tolbert Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
Riverside High School
What’s Nearby - Fehrenbachs community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Riverside
- Drive to the nearest beach: 19.4 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 7.5 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Chelsea Street Kayak Access at McCoy Creek - 1.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina - 2.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.7 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 15.7 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 13.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 41.8 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20.5 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.5 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Fehrenbachs Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Fehrenbachs, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Fehrenbachs housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Fehrenbachs real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Fehrenbachs and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Fehrenbachs property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville