Floradale Homes For Sale
Looking for Floradale homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Floradale home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Floradale real estate market.
If you're interested in Floradale homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Floradale Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Floradale Homes For Sale
Floradale Neighborhood Market Statistics
Floradale housing market statistics: As of November 30, 2023 there are currently 15 properties for sale in Floradale, with an average asking price of $168,550. The highest-priced property is $239,500 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $100,000. Floradale listings have an average price of $153 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,152 square feet of living space.
Floradale is a quiet neighborhood on the Northwest side of Jacksonville, located close to schools and parks, and just minutes to Historic Riverside and Five Points! Residents enjoy the eclectic shops, local restaurants, and weekly farmers market and live entertainment at the Riverside Arts Market!
Floradale community amenities
Floradale is close to many local parks and playgrounds, and less than one mile to the Johnson Family YMCA which offers many health and fitness programs and features an olympic-sized pool, indoor basketball gym, as well as many youth programs!
Floradale neighborhood info
Location: Off US-1, Edgewood Ave
Zip Code: 32209
Years homes are built in Floradale: 1940s - 1960s
Square Feet: 782 - 2,289
Floradale neighborhood schools
Floradale is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
George Washington Carver Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
William M Raines High School
What’s Nearby - Floradale community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 6.3 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Charles Reese Memorial Park Kayak Launch - 1.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Harbor View Public Boat Ramp - 2.2 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 6.5 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 6.4 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 13 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.4 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 46 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 23.2 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.2 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Floradale Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Floradale, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Floradale housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Floradale real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Floradale and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Floradale property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville