Garden City Homes For Sale
Looking for Garden City homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Garden City home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Garden City real estate market.
If you're interested in Garden City homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Garden City Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Garden City Homes For Sale
Garden City Market Statistics
Garden City housing market statistics: As of February 23, 2024 there are currently 11 properties for sale in Garden City, with an average asking price of $258,736. The highest-priced property is $312,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $199,000. Garden City listings have an average price of $167 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,599 square feet of living space.
Garden City Neighborhood
Garden City is a quiet neighborhood on the Northside of Jacksonville. This well-established community features mature trees and large lots and is close to local parks, shopping, and dining. Conveniently located close to I-295 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the Beaches, and St Augustine! Garden City is a lovely community with many home sizes and styles to choose from and quiet location, yet close to all necessities!
Garden City community amenities
Garden City Public Park features basketball courts, picnic tables & shelters, a playground, benches, and grills!
Garden City neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Lem Turner Rd
Zip Code: 32218
Years homes are built in Garden City: 1950s -
Garden City neighborhood schools
Garden City is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Garden City Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Garden City community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3 miles to Publix Super Market at Highland Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23.8 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park Beach
- Closest State Park: 11.7 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Lake Bethesda Park Kayak Launch - 1.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Lake Bethesda Park Primitive Ramp - 2 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.5 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 5.7 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 5.1 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21.6 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 50.2 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.2 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 19.6 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6 miles to UF Health North
Garden City Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Garden City, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Garden City housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Garden City real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Garden City and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Garden City property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville