Gilmore Place Homes For Sale
Looking for Gilmore Place homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Gilmore Place home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Gilmore Place real estate market.
If you're interested in Gilmore Place homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Gilmore Place Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Gilmore Place Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Gilmore Place Neighborhood
Gilmore Place is a lovely, well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Westside, close to Historic Riverside! This quiet community features mostly small to mid-sized homes with mature trees and spacious lawns. Residents enjoy the close proximity to many local parks, museums, unique shops, and inviting restaurants!
Gilmore Place community amenities
Gilmore Place residents enjoy the many local parks and playgrounds and walkability of the community! Hollywood Park features a playground and wooded grounds as well as basketball courts and a baseball field! The weekly Riverside Arts Market is another favorite and features many local artists’ works as well as a farmers market, food trucks, and live entertainment! The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is a main attraction in this community and includes a beautiful outdoor garden area on the St Johns River.
Gilmore Place neighborhood info
Location: I-10. Exit McDuff Ave
Zip Code: 32205
Gilmore Place neighborhood schools
Gilmore Place is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Central Riverside Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
Riverside High School
What’s Nearby - Gilmore Place community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.6 miles to Publix Super Market at Riverside
- Drive to the nearest beach: 21 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 7 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: North Bank River Walk Paddlecraft Launch - 1.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina 2.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.7 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 15.6 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 13.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 41.8 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20.4 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.2 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Gilmore Place Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Gilmore Place, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Gilmore Place housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Gilmore Place real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Gilmore Place and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Gilmore Place property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes For Sale in Jacksonville