Girvin Homes For Sale
Looking for Girvin homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Girvin home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Girvin real estate market.
If you're interested in Girvin homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Girvin Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Girvin Homes For Sale
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
Girvin is a beautiful neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Southside just minutes to the gorgeous Jacksonville beaches, local parks, and golf courses! Girvin features an assortment of home sizes and styles with large lawns and mature trees.
Girvin community amenities
Girvin is located close to several small parks and preserves including Castaway Island Preserve. Castaway Island Preserve is located just four miles from Girvin and offers miles of beautiful nature trails with scenic overlooks. Modesky Park features a boat ramp on the Intracoastal Waterway as well as a playground, picnic facilities, grills, and a basketball court. Adventure Landing is a fun-filled amusement park and waterpark nearby that offers many activities including rides, games, miniature golf, waterpark, waterslides, and more!
Girvin neighborhood info
Location: Off Atlantic Blvd to Girvin Rd
Zip Code: 32225
Girvin neighborhood schools
Girvin is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Abess Park Elementary School
Landmark Middle School
Sandalwood High School
What’s Nearby - Girvin community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2 miles to Publix Super Market at Harbour Place
- Drive to the nearest beach: 5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 7.5 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest kayak launch: Dutton Island Park & Preserve Kayak Launch - 1.4
- Closest public boat ramp: Oak Harbor Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.2 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 18.3 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 23.2 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.7 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 7.8 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 30.1 miles / 35 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.6 miles to Mayo Clinic
Girvin Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Girvin, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Girvin housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Girvin real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Girvin and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Girvin property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville