Glynlea Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Glynlea Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Glynlea Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Glynlea Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Glynlea Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Glynlea Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Glynlea Park Homes For Sale
Glynlea Park Neighborhood Market Statistics
Glynlea Park housing market statistics: As of February 26, 2024 there are currently 9 properties for sale in Glynlea Park, with an average asking price of $458,304. The highest-priced property is $749,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $230,000. Glynlea Park listings have an average price of $272 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,676 square feet of living space.
Glynlea Park Neighborhood
Glynlea Park is a lovely, quiet neighborhood on Jacksonville’s highly-desirable Southside with beautiful parks and close to Pottsburg Creek where residents enjoy boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing! This ideal location is close to many shops, restaurants, and entertainment including the Alhambra Dinner Theatre which features live performances along with fine dining!
Glynlea Park community amenities
Glynlea Park features a playground, picnic facilities, a baseball field, tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, benches, and restrooms! The Southside Youth Athletic Association (SYAA) provides youth programs at the park as well!
Glynlea Park neighborhood info
Location: Atlantic Blvd to Glynlea Rd
Zip Code: 32216
Years homes are built in Glynlea Park: 1940’s - 1970s
Square Feet: 976 - 2,524
Glynlea Park neighborhood schools
Glynlea Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Arlington Middle School
What’s Nearby - Glynlea Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Arlington River
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12.5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 11 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Metropolitan Park Marina - Kayak Access - 3.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Pittsburgh Creek Public Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.3 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 11.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 19.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 6.5 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 36.1 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 14.2 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 16.9 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.2 miles to Memorial Hospital
Glynlea Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Glynlea Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Glynlea Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Glynlea Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Glynlea Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Glynlea Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL