Goodbys Homes For Sale
Looking for Goodbys homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Goodbys home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Goodbys real estate market.
If you're interested in Goodbys homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Goodbys Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Goodbys Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Goodbys is a quiet, well-established neighborhood in Jacksonville’s popular Mandarin area featuring manicured lawns and mid-sized homes with no HOA! Convenient access to I-95 provides easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the Beaches, and residents enjoy close proximity to shopping and dining while being tucked away in a quiet community!
Goodbys community amenities
Community amenities include many local parks and preserves including a local boat ramp at Goodbys Creek where residents enjoy boating, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking! Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park is also close by and features hiking trails, a playground, picnic tables, a multipurpose field, grills, benches, and restroom facilities. The park also features a creek for kayaking or canoeing.
Goodbys neighborhood info
Location: Off San Jose Blvd
Zip Code: 32217
Years homes are built in Goodbys: 1970S - 1980s
Square Feet: 1,442 - 2,631
Goodbys neighborhood schools
Goodbys is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Beauclerc Elementary School
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
Atlantic Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Goodbys community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Publix Super Market at San Jose Blvd
- Drive to the nearest beach: 17.5 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 20.9 miles to Deep Creek Forest State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park Paddlecraft Launch - 2.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodbys Creek Boat Ramp - 1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 18.3 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24.8 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 9.1 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 31 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.1 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.1 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Southside Hospital
Goodbys Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Goodbys, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Goodbys housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Goodbys real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Goodbys and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Goodbys property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.