Grand Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Grand Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Grand Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Grand Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Grand Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Grand Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Grand Park Homes For Sale
Grand Park Neighborhood
Grand Park is a small community on the Northwest side of Jacksonville featuring industrial and mid-century architecture and mature landscape. Located close to I-95 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the Beaches, and just minutes to grocery stores and shops!
Grand Park community amenities
Grant Park has many nearby parks including Raymond E. Davis Park which features a playground, picnic facilities, grills, and hiking trails! James P. Small Park features a historic baseball stadium that was built in 1936-1937 and renovated in 1985. The park features a baseball field, concession stand, playground, picnic shelters, benches, and restrooms. Riverside Park is just a 3-mile drive and features a playground, picnic tables, basketball courts, a dog park, and a beautiful spring-fed lake!
Grand Park neighborhood info
Location: Off US-1 / 20th Street Expressway
Zip Code: 32209
Years homes are built in Grand Park: 1920s - 2021
Square Feet: 756 - 2,518
Grand Park neighborhood schools
Grand Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Carter G. Woodson Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
William M. Raines High School
What’s Nearby - Grand Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 12 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Charles Reese Memorial Park Kayak Launch - 3 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Harbor View Public Boat Ramp - 3.1 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5.7 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 6.4 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 12.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15.7 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 45 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 21.6 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.8 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Grand Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Grand Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Grand Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Grand Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Grand Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Grand Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.