Greenland Homes For Sale
Looking for Greenland homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Greenland home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Greenland real estate market.
If you're interested in Greenland homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Greenland Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Greenland Homes For Sale
Greenland is a lovely, well-established community in the highly-desirable Mandarin neighborhood of Jacksonville featuring mature trees and large lawns with many home styles and sizes to choose from! Ideally located just minutes from I-95 and I-295 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the Beaches, and close to schools, parks, shopping, and restaurants.
Greenland community amenities
Greenland residents enjoy Palmetto Leaves Regional Park, a 400-acre park which features nature trails, picnic tables and shelters, grills, baseball field, playground, restrooms, as well as a canoe/kayak launch on Big Davis Creek, which connects to Julington Creek.
Julington-Durbin Creek Nature Preserve, beautiful wildlife sanctuary of 2,031-acres bordered by Julington Creek and Durbin Creek, with nine miles of shoreline! Wildlife viewing includes often seen bald eagles, gopher tortoises, osprey, deer, as well as many species of songbirds! Seasonally, manatees can be found swimming in both creeks! Park guests can enjoy birding, bicycling, hiking, horseback riding, picnicking, fishing, and more!
Greenland neighborhood info
Location: I-95, Exit Greenland Rd
Zip Code: 32258
Greenland neighborhood schools
Greenland is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Greenland Pines Elementary School
Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
Mandarin High School
What’s Nearby - Greenland community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 5.5 miles to Publix Super Market at the Shoppes of Bartram Park
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15.8 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 16.3 miles to Deep Creek State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Palmetto Leaves Regional Park Canoe Launch - 1.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Hood Landing Public Boat Ramp - 3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15.8 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 24.8 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 30.5 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10.4 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 24.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22.3 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 12. 5 miles / 16 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.6 miles to Baptist Medical Center South
Greenland Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Greenland, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Greenland housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Greenland real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Greenland and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Greenland property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville