Herlong Homes For Sale
Looking for Herlong homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Herlong home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Herlong real estate market.
If you're interested in Herlong homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Herlong Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Herlong Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Herlong is a well-established community on Jacksonville’s Westside featuring a variety of home styles and sizes with large lawns and mature trees. Located close to grocery stores, parks, small shops, and just minutes to I-295 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the Beaches!
Herlong community amenities
Herlong is close to many local parks, a golf course, and, for aviation enthusiasts, Herlong Recreational Airport featuring skydiving, gliders, light sport aircraft, as well as other experimental aircraft!
McGirts Creek Park features a baseball field, basketball court, community center, multipurpose field, playground, picnic facilities, restrooms, and is ADA accessible!
Herlong neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Normandy Blvd
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built: 1970s -1990s
Herlong neighborhood schools
Herlong is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Gregory Drive Elementary School
Charger Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Herlong community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Oak Hill Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 31.9 miles to Jacksonville Beaches
- Closest State Park: 13.5 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Seminole Park Paddlecraft Access - 4.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 14.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 20 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 23.2 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 24.3 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 31.4 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 9.8 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Herlong Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Herlong, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Herlong housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Herlong real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Herlong and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Herlong property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale Jacksonville FL