Lackawanna Homes For Sale
Looking for Lackawanna homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lackawanna home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lackawanna real estate market.
If you're interested in Lackawanna homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lackawanna Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lackawanna Homes For Sale
Lackawanna is a well-established neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville which features spacious lots and mature trees; conveniently located just minutes from I-10 and just minutes to unique shopping and dining in Historic Riverside as well as many new restaurants and shopping in Brooklyn.
Lackawanna community amenities
Lackawanna community houses its own park, Mallison Park and Center, originally known as the Lackawanna Playfield upon opening in 1929. This lovely park features a swimming pool, playground, baseball field, basketball court, football field, picnic shelters, restrooms, and a community center.
Lackawanna neighborhood info
Location: From I-10, exit McDuff Ave S. West side of Jax, close to downtown.
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built in Lackawanna: 1907 - 2021+
Square Feet: 880 - 1,710 approx.
Lackawanna neighborhood schools
Lackawanna is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
John Stockton Elementary School
Lake Shore Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Lackawanna community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Riverside
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 13.5 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Chelsea Street Kayak Access at McCoy Creek - 2.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina - 3.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5 miles / 7 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.6 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 16.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 13.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 40 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 21.1 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.9 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Lackawanna Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lackawanna, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lackawanna housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lackawanna real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lackawanna and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lackawanna property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville