Lakewood Homes For Sale
Looking for Lakewood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lakewood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lakewood real estate market.
If you're interested in Lakewood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lakewood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lakewood Homes For Sale
Lakewood Neighborhood Market Statistics
Lakewood housing market statistics: As of December 3, 2023 there are currently 9 properties for sale in Lakewood, with an average asking price of $366,600. The highest-priced property is $547,500 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $249,000. Lakewood listings have an average price of $261 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,400 square feet of living space.
Lakewood is a quiet, well-established neighborhood in Jacksonville’s desirable Southside featuring spacious lawns, mature trees, and many home styles and sizes. Lakewood is located close to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, and only minutes to I-95 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
Lakewood community amenities
Lakewood community amenities include Earl Johnson Park, a beautiful community park which features two fishing lakes with kayak launch, 8 youth soccer fields, picnic shelters, and concession stand.
Lakewood neighborhood info
Location: US-1 to University Blvd W
Zip Code: 32217
Years homes are built in Lakewood: 1940s - 2003
Square Feet: 847 - 2,465
Lakewood neighborhood schools
Lakewood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
San Jose Elementary School
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
Terry Parker High School
What’s Nearby - Lakewood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Less than 1 mile to Publix Super Market at University Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15.7 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 23.1 miles to Guyana River Wildlife Management Area
- Closest kayak launch: Nathan Krestul Park Paddlecraft Access - 0.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 3.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 7.3 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14.5 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 21 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 8.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 36.6 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 14.4 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.6 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lakewood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lakewood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lakewood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lakewood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lakewood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.