Larsen Homes For Sale
Looking for Larsen homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Larsen home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Larsen real estate market.
If you're interested in Larsen homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Larsen Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Larsen Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Larsen is a small community on Jacksonville’s desirable Southside featuring large lawns and mature trees. This quiet neighborhood is conveniently located just minutes from I-95 and close to many restaurants, shops, and parks!
Larsen community amenities
Larson is located just one mile from Earl Johnson Park, a beautiful community park which features two fishing lakes with kayak launch, 8 youth soccer fields, picnic shelters, and concession stand. Also close by is Lovelace Park, a lovely park to enjoy relaxing or activity and features a nature trail, picnic facilities, benches, a playscape, and grills.
Larsen neighborhood info
Location: From Philips Hwy (US-1) to Reba Ave
Zip Code: 32207
Years homes are built in Larsen: 1930s - 2021
Square Feet: 1,209 - 1,757
Larsen neighborhood schools
Larsen is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
San Jose Elementary School
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
Terry Parker High School
What’s Nearby - Larsen community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.5 miles to Publix Super Market at University Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15.7 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 22.9 miles to Guyana River Wildlife Management Area
- Closest kayak launch: Earl Johnson City Park - less than 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina - 3.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5.6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 13.1 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.5 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 8 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 36.4 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 18.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.6 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Larsen Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Larsen, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Larsen housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Larsen real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Larsen and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Larsen property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville.