Lexington Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Lexington Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lexington Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lexington Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Lexington Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lexington Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lexington Park Homes For Sale
Lexington Park Neighborhood Market Statistics
Lexington Park housing market statistics: As of May 29, 2023 there are currently 3 properties for sale in Lexington Park, with an average asking price of $387,267. The highest-priced property is $400,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $364,900. Lexington Park listings have an average price of $182 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 2,147 square feet of living space.
Lexington Park Neighborhood
Lexington Park is a picturesque community on the Northside featuring beautiful wooded surroundings and unique barns converted into covered picnic verandas as well as a lot lot and lovely clubhouse. This quiet neighborhood features 11 floor plans to choose from and is located less than 5 miles from many shops and restaurants at River City Marketplace!
Lexington Park community amenities
Lexington Park amenities include a clubhouse, pool, playground, and picnic facilities.
Lexington Park neighborhood info
Location: I-95, Exit Pecan Park Rd West
Zip Code: 32218
Square Feet: 1,689 - 3,318
Builders: Lennar, Maronda Homes
Lexington Park neighborhood schools
Lexington Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Biscayne Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Lexington Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 5.6 miles to Publix Super Market at Duval Station Centre
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Fernandina Beach
- Closest State Park: 13 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Oceanway Fish Management Area Hand Launch - 5.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Half Moon Island Preserve Boat Ramp - 4.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 17.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 10.9 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 3.4 miles / 7 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 23.6 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 52.4 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.5 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 26.1 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.8 miles to UF Health North
Lexington Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lexington Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lexington Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lexington Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lexington Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lexington Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville.