Lexington Square Homes For Sale
Looking for Lexington Square homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lexington Square home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lexington Square real estate market.
If you're interested in Lexington Square homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lexington Square Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lexington Square
Lexington Square Neighborhood
Lexington Park is a small neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville close to the Ortega River. This well-established neighborhood features a variety of home sizes and styles with mature trees and large lawns. This ideal location is close to NAS Jax, many restaurants and shops, parks, and just minutes to Hwy 17 or I-295, providing easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches!
Lexington Square community amenities
Lexington Square is located just 1.5 miles from the beautiful Ringhaver Park which features a 826-foot boardwalk along the Ortega River as well as a pier where you can launch a kayak or canoe. The park also features a floating dock launch, pickleball court, multi-use fields, playground, hiking trail, picnic shelters, boat dock, a scenic overlook, as well as a concession stand and restrooms!
Lexington Square neighborhood info
Location: From I-295 exit 103rd St East
Zip Code: 32244
Years homes are built in Lexington Square: 1985 - 2004
Square Feet: 992 - 1,640
Lexington Square neighborhood schools
Lexington Square is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Timucuan Elementary School
J. E. B. Stuart Middle School
Westside High School
What’s Nearby - Lexington Square community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Less than 2 miles to Rowe’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 28.9 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 16.4 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Ringhaver Park Kayak Launch - 1.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 1.4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 12.1 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 17.4 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 23.7 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21.6 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 39.7 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 28.7 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 5.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.9 miles to HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
Lexington Square Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lexington Square, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lexington Square housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lexington Square real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lexington Square and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lexington Square property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville.