Lincoln Villas Homes For Sale
Looking for Lincoln Villas homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lincoln Villas home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lincoln Villas real estate market.
If you're interested in Lincoln Villas homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lincoln Villas Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lincoln Villas For Sale
Lincoln Villas Neighborhood
Lincoln Villas is a quiet neighborhood on the Northwest side of Jacksonville featuring a variety of home sizes and styles. This well-established community features many homes with spacious lawns and mature trees as well as new construction. Lincoln Villas is conveniently located close to shops and restaurants as well as I-10, providing easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches!
Lincoln Villas community amenities
Lonnie C. Miller Sr Regional Park is less than 2 miles from Lincoln Villas and features a playground, grills, picnic shelters, a multipurpose field, a hiking trail, and restrooms. The Johnson Family YMCA is less than four miles away and offers many health and fitness programs and features an olympic-sized pool, indoor basketball gym, as well as many youth programs!
Lincoln Villas neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to US-1 South to Gilchrist Rd West
Zip Code: 32219
Years homes are built in Lincoln Villas: 1940s - 2023
Square Feet: 851 - 2,278
Lincoln Villas neighborhood schools
Lincoln Villas is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
S. A. Hull Elementary School
Jean Ribault Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Lincoln Villas community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.7 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 25.5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 13.8 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Charles Reese Memorial Park Kayak Launch - 1.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Harbor View Public Boat Ramp - 2.1 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 10 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21.3 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 49.8 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.6 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 20.4 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7.3 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Lincoln Villas Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lincoln Villas, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lincoln Villas housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lincoln Villas real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lincoln Villas and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lincoln Villas property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.