Logan Pointe Homes For Sale
Looking for Logan Pointe homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Logan Pointe home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Logan Pointe real estate market.
If you're interested in Logan Pointe homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Logan Pointe Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Logan Pointe Homes For Sale
Logan Pointe Neighborhood
Logan Pointe is a lovely newer neighborhood on the Westside, convenient to I-295 and only 10 minutes to Downtown Jacksonville with low HOA fees and no CDD fees! Logan Pointe is close to shopping, restaurants, and parks; and only a short drive to Historic Riverside and Avondale, which boasts many unique shops and restaurants.
Logan Pointe community amenities
Logan Pointe is located just one mile from Normandy Park which features a baseball field, playground, picnic tables and shelters, grills, concession stand, and restrooms! The Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail is just 9 miles from Logan Pointe and features 14.5 miles of beautiful nature trails which extend from Northwest Jacksonville to Baldwin. There are three separate paths: an off-road bike trail, a multi-use asphalt trail for jogging, cycling, hiking, skating, or cycling; and a horseback-riding trail. The trail was once part of the CSX Railway Line and was established as a State Park in 1991. There is also a picnic area, restrooms, and pets are allowed!
Logan Pointe neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit Normandy Blvd to Fouraker Rd. Westside of Jax.
Zip Code: 32221
Years homes are built in Logan Pointe: 2018 - 2021
Square Feet: 1,435 - 2,574
Builders: KB Homes
Logan Pointe neighborhood schools
Logan Pointe is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Crystal Springs Elementary School
Charger Academy Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Logan Pointe community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1 mile to Publix Shopping Center at Normandy Crossing
- Drive to the nearest beach: 25.7 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 9.1 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 5.4 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Boat Ramp - 3.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.1 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 15.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.7 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 19.7 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44.4 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.8 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7.7 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Logan Pointe Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Logan Pointe, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Logan Pointe housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Logan Pointe real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Logan Pointe and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Logan Pointe property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.